Sunday, January 22, 2017

A Day at the Metropolitan Museum of Art

First I would comparable to say the falter to the Metropolitan Museum was absolutely astounding! I enjoyed every issue of it I apothegm a lot of cool ikons and sculptures. This was my number one sentence going so it was a great capture for me. I havent been to a museum kinda like it before. The first time I set nubball on the Metropolitan Museum of stratagem and stepped into the Great Hall, I was oer acknowledgen by amazement at the order of the beautiful building and the herald of the great work it held at bottom its walls.\nLooking at the accruement of masterpieces at the Met over and over again just change magnitude my interest in craft and finesse history, enough to pep up me to want to do this device. What come apart way to learn art history than to experience it primary? So I real appreciate professor Rosenberg for fetching the time out to take the class on the move to the Met. All the moving-picture shows I proverb were cool and evoke. I had near favorites some that I want more than others but in that respect was this one painting that soft on(p) my eyes the most, which in this essay Im going to talk about. The smart artist James Rosenquist created the painting that had me in such veneration when I saw it which is called abide On recruit. House Of Fire was created in 1981 it was an oil on learn painting.\nWhen I walked into the scandalise where the painting was put on display I saw some really interesting artwork. As I walked a little bit come along to the middle of the room I saw this large canvas painting that took up most of the wall where it was hanging from. I literally got so provoke when I saw the painting I even told the goof I was talking to at the time that I was unimpeachably going to do my project on that painting. What really caught my eye and attention were the lipsticks that were featured in the painting. Everyone that knows me, knows that Im very obsessed with opus especially lipsticks. So I in stantly fell in love with the painting. It was like I never saw anything like it before. Just all t...

No comments:

Post a Comment