Sunday, January 27, 2019

My Bio

My yell is Latisha Anderson 33 yr old native from Raleigh, North Carolina. I graduated from East Carolina University College of treat in Greenville, North Carolina in May 2009 with a Bachelors of Science in Nursing. Many say that I am a unique book due to the fact I am the first African American woman to complete a nursing program from a wheelchair. At the age of 17 years old I was shot in the neck and paralyzed from breast on down.I do construct a success story on line. If you type my full realize Latisha Anderson in Google search engine and I think on the arcminute search summon you will find a link with my name and it has the pulse magazine link which is ECU CON alumni magazine and on page 6 you can read my success story and see me in my standing wheelchair. I landed my first job at a private psychiatric/chemical detox program hospital that treats long-suffering ranging from ages 5 years old on up.I started out as required therefore I had the advantage of work on all the antithetic units with the different age groups. After about three months of diligent working my ADON offered me a permanent position on the acute inpatient psych unit which housed twelve acute patients. I worked third shift and was the charge accommodate and the only nurse that worked that unit. I decided to pursue my passion of absent to serve those who have served my country. efore I became disabled i wanted to touch base the marine corps and I was 37 days away from my eighteenth birthday and being enlisted but I became paralyzed that did not reside me i just had to pursue my goal from a different angle. I currently work with the Veterans Administration in Augusta, GA. I want to pursue my Masters in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership because i want to obtain a leadership role. Nurses atomic number 18 in roles where they can have a major impact with creating policies, laws and advocating for their consumer in the healthcare aspect in politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment